Tuesday, April 3, 2007

I Shall Return!

Ok, fine, so maybe you won this battle. You had a better showing than I thought. Congratulations, you know what that means? You've just given me new motivation to stay alive longer. Why? So I can taste the sweetness of victory when I finally crush you.

So, I'm taking off to Florida right now. Screw it, you can have the San Antonio Summer. I don't need this city. The golf courses here suck anyway.

But before you start slapping yourselves on the back, realize this: my spies tell me there will something HUGE coming up in the Fall. And when I get confirmation of the next event, I'll be back in a hearbeat with a new prosthetic hip and ready to kick all your lazy asses up and down the street. Laugh it up while you can slackers because it won't last long.

I shall return!

yours truly,

Colonel D. Williams (Ret.)

No comments: