Friday, October 12, 2007

Average Day in the Life of the Colonel

This morning as I was wheeling down the street in my wheelchair I was in a good mood. My battery was at full charge. I just had a wonderful cup of Folgers. Like I said, things were good. Then, I saw a gentleman walking his dog and said, "Good morning sir! And how is your day going?" He looked at me blankly (what other expression does the youth of today have?) and then turned the other way and kept walking. What kind of society do we now live in?

That's fine. Later in the day I pulled up in my RV and emptied all of my septic tank into his front yard.

So, how is your day going now?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i find this all very humorous, love the site, i ride with those disillusioned youth sometimes, i'm not sure if you really hate it, i feel like this is all made up site, or maybe you have something to hate so you can live a little longer...

if anything you ride on two wheels so do we, we have more in common than you realize.