Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Where to Buy A Good Cane (For Knocking Dumb Kids Off Their Bike)

I have been getting literally hundreds of emails from fellow protestors telling me that they are afraid to use their favorite cane on the bike gang summit to knock people off their bikes. People are afraid that they will scuff up their cane which they need to use to walk on occasion (if only I was so lucky...)

This is a legitimate concern. That's why I'm posting a link to this website: http://canemart.com/

It seems they have all sorts of deals on a variety of canes. So, for those who don't want to trash one of their favorite family canes on knocking some dumb kids off their bike, I understand. I'm considering the "Fritz" model, though the "Crook" could work just as well.

Okay...dismissed.

The Colonel of Truth (Colonel D. Williams (Ret.))

No comments: