Monday, October 29, 2007

Troop Movement

First off, to all the dumb bike morons - screw YOU.

There was an accident on 1-10 that kept me from getting to the ride on time. I'm considering suing the city manager or whoever has made a mess of the once noble American interstate system, but fine, whatever, I'll let it go.

I'm keeping my nurse Hector on retainor and I'm loading up in the RV to head down to Del Rio. There's supposed to be a good surgeon on the other side of the river in Black Rock that can help me with my artificial hip. BAMC is getting crowded and evidently don't have space for the Colonel right now.

So anyway, to conclude - screw off bike gangsters. You didn't prove anything except that you are all morons. I will outlast all of you even if it takes extended periods of cryogenics and other forms of experimental medicine. If you don't hear from me anytime soon it means either I'm too busy having more fun than you, or, I'm on ice taking a break for a while.

dismissed

the Colonel of Truth

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot Dang Colonel!!!

We got 'em!!! - At least we got a couple of them no good-niks!
We done took a tip from our old friend Kolchak- That right- The Nightstalker!!!!
We was watching the episode about the headless biker, and we thunk to ourselfs- "we could do that!!"

So we dug around in the shed and found a big roll of baling wire left over from making our own homemade TV antena-so we's strung it up between a couple of phone poles and waited in the bushes. The first punks was dressed up like 4 or 5 schoolsgirls- with the litle pigtails and backpacks and plaid skirts- but we nailed 'em!!! Little, pink Hello Kitty backpacks and lunch boxes went flying when the gang hit our little 'suprise'!! There was a lot of screaming and crying and drama as the little whiners gathered their strewn belongings and we crouched down, waiting for the next group of hoodlums.
The next unluck saps had chosen to disguise themselfs as a typical American family- how revolting is that??? But we schooled them!!! Schooled 'em good!!! The one playing the "mommy' role went down first and started screaming something in Spanish that our lawn boy Raul transated as " my arm, they broke my fucking arm!!!", It was an obvious ploy to draw out innocent medeics or EMT's - just like they do in Iraqe- so they could stab the amboolance guys with their little shivs.
So that's 2 down and 100's to go colonel!!!

The NEW ATeam!!

Billy Wayne
and the boys!

Anonymous said...

I hate old people.

Colonel D. Williams (Ret.) said...

Billy,

While I respect your eagerness for the cause, remember, we can't kill the bike gangsters. We're trying to reform them, though a little tough love never hurt anyone, I suppose.

Also, my nurse Hector (no fan of bike hoodlums) is concerned about this lawn boy assertion, and frankly I"m concerned about your potential disdain for the brave "amboolance guys".

Anyway, it's a little late for all this now. I'm consulting a VP at Disney regarding proper cryogenic techniques.

I'll see you in March. Or, I'll see you in Hell. And Billy, let's stay off the bottle. I'd hate to thaw out years later and hear stories of your troubled liver. Trust me, transplant surgery is not what it's cracked up to be!

dismissed,

Colonel Van Winkle