Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Is It All A Lie?

Is it all a lie?

That's what the hundreds of emails have been asking me. And when I pressed them further this is what they tell me. "There's no way this could be real. It's too ridiculous. How could this Bike Gang Summit actually exist?"

That's right. Because this retarded youth culture bike gang movement is so debased, people are assuming that I invented it to show how stupid the kids of today are! If only I was that clever. There's no substitute for the real thing. The youth of today find ways to embarrass themselves well beyond anything I could invent.

Nonetheless, to prove skeptics wrong I have asked my enemy, a shadowy character named 'Jones' to a debate and on occasion, guest blog on this site so people can see for themselves that I have not invented this Bike Gang Summit fiasco and that youth is still as debaucherous and unapologetically hedonistic as ever.

Stay tuned. The debate will begin shortly. Please send me any questions you want me to ask. I've been studying Bill O'Reilly to try and be fair and balanced but I'm afraid I might not be as even handed as the great O'Reilly.

To my friends, I thank you for your support.

To the members of the Bike Gang Summit 2, go suck on some raw eggs.

,as always,

,the Colonel of Truth,

Colonel D. Williams (Ret.)

No comments: